Updated on 22 April 2022
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE START USING PAYROLLNINJA ONLINE APPLICATION OR WEBSITE(“SERVICE)”.
By using our service(payrollNinja solution), you agree to be bound by following Terms and Conditions(“Terms of Service”).
payrollNinja are only for business use. By agreeing, you will represent your business and warrant that you have the authority to bind your business to this Agreement and thus it will be treated as agreement of the business.
Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd reserves the right to update and change the “Terms of Service” without notice.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. You agree to use payrollNinja at your own risk.
- You must be at minimum age of 18 years old to use payrollNinja.
- You’re required to provide basic company and personal details such as company name, number of employees, business nature, business state, full name, phone number, email and password for the account activation purpose.
- You’re responsible to keep your account credentials secure and safe. Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use payrollNinja for any illegal businesses, unauthorised purpose and to violate Malaysia laws in any way.
- You may access and use our service at any time from any place provided that you have a connection to the internet, where the performance of the internet access may vary depends on your internet connection speed.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd will continuously provide the service for the purpose of calculating and processing your business payroll as long as you meet payment obligation.
- You are fully responsible for the accuracy of all information you key in, submit and/or approve using payrollNinja.
- You or any authorised person authorised by you need to keep system credentials confidential all the time.
- Trial for 30-day will be given without any fee charged for new signups for client to try our service.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or unused months with an active account.
- The amount billed is based on the active plan.
- Payment has to be made within 7 days of issuance of the invoice. Payment can be made online via manual bank transfer, FPX or through recurring deduction using debit/credit card. You will not be able to run payroll for upcoming month until the invoice is paid.
Billing calculation (Monthly)
- You will be billed next day, upon complete of one month duration from your system registration date.
- In event client requested for upgrade or downgrade current plan, the request will be reflected in next billing cycle.
- The latest fee charges can be found on our pricing page, https://payrollninja.pro/pricing/.
- Stopping subscription means you’ll lose access to our service permanently.
- You can stop subscription by contacting payrollNinja team via e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +603-8744 1965. Your Account will then be deleted by our team in a timely manner and we will verify when this process has been completed through an email confirmation.
- All information related to your business cannot be restore once your account has been deleted.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd in its sole discretion has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any other Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd service, for any reason at any time.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify the Service (or any part thereof), with or without notice.
- All Services pricing, including but not limited to monthly plan fees for the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. This notification may be made available at any time by posting to the website of payrollNinja (https://payrollninja.pro) or to the Service itself.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- In order to use the Service, you must submit accurate salary/wage and payroll information to Service during the enrolment process. Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any penalty, interest or other liability that results from inaccurate or incomplete information you supply.
- The payroll information must be reconciled with your employee’s previous payslips or previous payroll information for the current tax year. Thereafter, you shall timely and accurately update all wage and payroll information as necessary to reflect changes.
- It is your responsibility to submit complete and accurate information to the Service and to remit the fees due in connection with the Service. It is your responsibility to check that statutory contributions are calculated accurately. Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd won’t be held liable for any penalties imposed by any statutory bodies due to underpayment of statutory contributions. Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd will not be held liable for any errors resulting from faulty banking files. Any penalty incurred will be your sole responsibility. You further agree to hold Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd harmless from any liability.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE COMPLETELY FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION AND THREAT OF HACKERS.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd is entitled to suspend or restrict the access of payrollNinja for the period necessary for maintenance or repair of the system or in the event of a breach of security and integrity of the system, for data protection purposes or when a threat or vulnerability is detected.
- Any content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the site is used at your own discretion and risk. Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of content.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Service Agreement between Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd and you and supersedes all previous understandings, correspondence and agreements, oral or written relating to its subject matter.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on the basis of “as it is” and “as available”.
- You understand that Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd uses third-party providers and hosting partners to provide the infrastructure, applications, networking, storage and related technologies needed to operate the service.
- You may not alter, modify or hack the Service or modify any other website in order to misrepresent that the Service, Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd or any other Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd service is affiliated with it.
- We may terminate accounts that are considered to be illegal, insulting, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise intolerable or breach the intellectual property of another party or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or any type of abuse towards Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd customer, employee, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet your specific requirements;
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, 100% secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
- You understand and accept that Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of income, goodwill, data or other intangible losses (even if Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd has been informed of the possibility of such damages) resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- data breaches if beyond our control and we have informed you no later than 72 hours since the breach;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Ai Mobile Idea Box Sdn Bhd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.